Enablers! It's time for yet another edition of This Month In Sales Enablement with all the resources you need to stay up to date with the Sales Enablement space including insights, events, jobs, books, and more! Brought to you by Devon McDermott and Felix Krueger.
- Click here to watch the live stream recording
- Alex Salop's thoughts on the difference between knowledge, skill, and behaviour. Listen to the full interview.
- Aaron Evans' thoughts on the difference between qualification, sales process, and sales methodology. Listen to the full interview.
- John Moore's thoughts on why diversity is no longer optional. Listen to the full interview.
- Stephanie Middaugh's thoughts on how healthy sales enablement communities thrive. Listen to the full interview.
- Sascha Dainat on what enablement can learn from the sustainability movement. Listen to the full interview.
- Pitch Perfect: How to Say It Right the First Time, Every Time
- Storyworthy: Engage, Teach, Persuade, and Change Your Life through the Power of Storytelling
- SES Experience (Atlanta, Sep 28-30)
- European B2B Summit (London, Oct 11–12)
- AntiConLX Global (Virtual, Oct 21)
- Trust Enablement Summit (Virtual, Oct 25-27)
- Salesforce Launches Enablement Workflow tool
- When you finally meet with the right decision maker
- Mike Kunkle's Newsletter - Building Blocks: Close Up!
Connect with the hosts online
Devon McDermott's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/devonmcdermott/
Felix Krueger's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g