Scaling sales excellence is one of the key challenges that sales organizations face in their growth journey.
Our guest in this week's episode works at a tech vendor that helps organisations tackle this challenge by means of Sales Readiness and he shares his insights on what best practice looks like in 2022.
Please welcome the VP of Readiness at Mindtickle, Alex Salop.
These are some of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- What is Sales Readiness and what does best practice look like in 2022?
- What do maturity levels look like across regions and industries in the Sales Readiness space?
- What are the steps organisations should take to build a Sales Readiness program? Which area of focus promises the greatest impact on revenue metrics?
- How can organisations make sure they leave room for sellers to apply their personal style while adopting best practices identified by the business?
- How can sales leaders and sales enablers make sure their sales-readiness program constantly improves?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Connect with Alex on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsalop/
- Mindtickle State of Sales Readiness 2022 Benchmark Report: https://readinessresources.mindtickle.com/reports-guides/mindtickle-state-of-sales-readiness-2022-benchmark-report
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g