The secret sauce of leading sales enablement professionals is the ability to connect the dots. They are able to identify the tools, approaches, and ways of thinking outside of sales enablement's core body of knowledge that can help them achieve their goals. Our guest in this week's episode is a sustainability advocate and he will break down what enablement can learn from the sustainability movement. Please welcome the Director of Revenue Enablement at Augury, Sascha Dainat.
Here are some of the questions we cover:
- Which experiences have informed your thinking around the correlation between sustainability and enablement?
- What are the aspects of the sustainability movement that enablement can learn from?
- How can enablers become effective change managers?
- Which role does diversity play in the enablement space?
- How can we improve our ability to empathise with stakeholders?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Sascha on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sascha-dainat/
Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/