Sales Enablement online communities have provided a platform to learn, connect, and exchange ideas with enablers from all corners of the globe.
Our guests in this week's episode have founded one of the most popular enablement communities out there. In our conversation, they share what lead them to get started, how they contribute to the broader enablement community landscape, and some of the innovative avenues they explore to elevate the sales enablement profession.
Please welcome the founders of The Enablement Squad, Matt Schalsey, and Stephanie Middaugh.
These are some of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- What is the Enablement Squad and how does it fit in the landscape of Enablement communities?
- How do communities like the Enablement Squad contribute to the advancement of the Enablement profession?
- You recently hosted a hackathon. How did it work and what are some of the outputs?
- How can enablers get involved with the Enablement Squad and future hackathons? What are your recommendations for people to get the most out of the community?
- What is next for the Enablement Squad?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Connect with Stephanie Middaugh on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjmiddaugh/
- Connect with Matt Schalsey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-schalsey/
- Explore the Enablement Squad community: https://www.enablementsquad.com/
- Upcoming Enablement Squad hackathons: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-enablement-squad/events/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g