Enablers! It's time for yet another edition of This Month In Sales Enablement with all the resources you need to stay up to date with the Sales Enablement space including insights, events, job, books, and more! Brought to you by Devon McDermott and Felix Krueger.
- Click here to watch the live stream recording
- Kate Lewis' thoughts on coaching culture. Listen to the full interview.
- Tony Hughes' thoughts on SalesTech trends. Listen to the full interview.
- How Managers can Leverage Conversational Intelligence for Sales (Mindtickle)
- Asynchronous Learning Could Be A Boon For Employers And Employees (Business Plus)
- The Voltage Effect: How to Make Good Ideas Great and Great Ideas Scale by John A. List
- Tech-Powered Sales: Achieve Superhuman Sales Skills by Justin Michael and Tony Hughes
- SES Experience (Atlanta, Sep 28-30)
- Sales Enablement Soirée, Americas 2022 (San Francisco, Sep 22)
- Sales Innovation Expo London (London, Nov 22-23)
- Sales Enablement Summit (San Francisco, Sep 7-8)
Connect with the hosts online
Devon McDermott's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/devonmcdermott/
Felix Krueger's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g