Sales Technology is currently experiencing exponential growth because it can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of any sales team.
Our guest in this week's episode has witnessed the rise and the explosion of the sales tech space over the last 35 years as an individual contributor, sales leader and CEO.
Please welcome, keynote speaker, best-selling author, management consultant and sales trainer, Tony Hughes.
These are some of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- How has the sales tech landscape evolved since you started your career?
- Why should sales leaders care about growing their sales tech stack? Is more always better?
- What is the essential stack, what is the optional stack?
- What is the TQ?
- What is required to nurture TQ for sales leaders?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Connect with Tony on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hughestony/
- Tech-Powered Sales (book): https://www.amazon.com/Tech-Powered-Sales-Achieve-Superhuman-Skills/dp/140022652X
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g