Sales Coaching is a discipline that is still often either misunderstood or not utilised to its full potential. Our guest in this week's episode has used her 20+ years of sales and sales leadership experience to master the art of coaching. We'll dive deep into the definition of sales coaching, common misconceptions, how to build a coaching culture and more. Please welcome the CEO of e4enable Kate Lewis.
- What is your definition of sales coaching? What are the misconceptions you come across?
- Based on your first-hand experience as a sales leader and now as a leader of a coaching tech vendor, how have sales coaching and its adoption evolved over time?
- What are the steps organisations typically go through when evolving from no coaching to coaching culture?
- How can sales and sales enablement leaders be strategic about introducing technology in their coaching efforts?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Kate Lewis on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katellewis/
Kate's business, e4enable: https://www.e4enable.com/
Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Find out more about the Building Blocks of Sales Enablement online course: https://www.goffwd.com/blocks/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g