Our guest in this week's episode is the founder and CEO of a seed-stage start-up in the sales tech space that truly punches above its weight. His no-nonsense approach and a deep niche specialisation have earned his sales content management platform a spot in a marketplace that features VC-funded juggernauts.
In our conversation we shine a light on the role content plays in modern B2B sales, common misconceptions, and how to use content to lead sales conversations in the new hybrid world.
Please welcome the Founder and CEO of Enablix, Gaurav Harode.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- What is the problem that you and your company solve?
- Why does content matter these days in B2B sales? What is the significance and relevance?
- What are some of the myths you come across surrounding sales content?
- What dynamics do you observe stop organisations from succeeding in their internal setup with sales content?
- What resources can you recommend to whoever is keen to learn more about doing a better job in producing and managing sales content?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Gaurav Harode online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gharode/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Claim your free Sales Enablement assessment valued at $1000: https://www.goffwd.com/podcast
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g