Our guest in this week's episode is a sales enablement pioneer. With over 30 years of experimenting with ways to increase sales effectiveness, he has paved the way for what is known as sales enablement today. He is extremely generous in the way he shares his knowledge which is reflected in his over 200,000 LinkedIn followers and his best-selling book, the Building Blocks of Sales Enablement. In this episode of The State of Sales Enablement, we speak to SPARXiQ's VP of Sales Effectiveness Services, Mike Kunkle.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- What are the building blocks of sales enablement?
- For smaller businesses and sales leaders, which building block should they be focusing on? What is a good starting point?
- How can sales organisations stop reinventing the wheel with sales enablement? How can they cover more ground in their profession?
- For organisations that fail with sales enablement, what do they have in common? What do they do wrong?
- What are your thoughts on revenue enablement and the move of involving customer success in the enablement space?
- What is the future of sales enablement?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Mike Kunkle - The Building Blocks of Sales Enablement: https://www.amazon.com.au/Building-Blocks-Sales-Enablement/dp/1952157625
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.kruegermarketing.com/learn
- Connect with Mike Kunkle online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekunkle/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g