When it comes to social selling, self-proclaimed gurus are dime a dozen these days on LinkedIn.
Our guest in this episode is different. She has truly walked the walk as a social media expert for brands like iSentia, Lenovo and Oracle. Now she runs her own social selling consultancy and is one of the most demanded experts in the APAC region.
Please welcome the Founder of Smart Social, Anna Rokina!
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- Why should organisations consider social selling?
- How does social selling fit into the broader go-to-market strategy?
- How can businesses execute a social selling program?
- Are sales people involved in content creation? Should it be part of their skillset?
- What are some of the tactics that go beyond pitching behaviours and posting content?
- What are social networks that are used effectively? What are B2B brands that have used these networks effectively?
- How does a sales person move out of the friendzone with the buyer and engage them in a sales conversation?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Anna Rokina online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arokina/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Claim your free Sales Enablement assessment valued at $1000: https://www.goffwd.com/podcast
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g