Our guest in this week's episode has spent the last 30 years perfecting the principles that are now the foundation of a successful social selling programs.
For over a decade she has been teaching entrepreneurs, sales teams, and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling.
We are lucky enough to have secured time in her busy schedule to discuss the 8 steps to successfully launching a social selling program.
Please welcome best-selling author and CEO of Social Sales Link, Brynne Tillman!
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- What are the steps involved in getting a social selling program off the ground?
- Do you see those activity-related KPIs are then related back to revenue down the track?
- What are the next steps after sales leaders have worked through the KPIs?
- Do you see that a lot of organisations have a clear idea where their buyers are based on the granular data available?
- What do you do once you have the tech stack sorted?
- What is the purpose of a playbook?
- How long does it typically take until sales teams see the benefits of a social selling program?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Brynne Tillman online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brynnetillman/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Claim your free Sales Enablement assessment valued at $1000: https://www.goffwd.com/podcast
- Get Magical (free app for templates): https://www.getmagical.com/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g