Here's the thing: any coaching is better than no coaching at all. However, when it comes to supporting the transformation journey of an entire sales organization, a scalable coaching program is necessary to improve competencies, change behaviors, and ultimately, drive business impact. Our guest in today's episode is a sales enablement leader who has orchestrated several successful coaching programs in the past, and he'll share his secrets for making coaching an integral part of an organization's culture instead of a random act of enablement. Please welcome Jothan Kvarford, also known as "Coach K"!
Some of the questions we tackle in this episode:
- Have you ever seen an approach work where the only coaching provided came from enablement?
- How do you engage stakeholders across the organisation in preparation for rolling out a large-scale coaching program?
- What are the steps involved in rolling out a coaching program?
- How do you train and coach the coaches?
- How do you ensure ongoing coaching excellence and accountability?
- What is one step enablers listening today can take to fast forward their journey to a scalable coaching program?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Jonathan Kvarfordt on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmkmba/
Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g