Let's face it. As Enablers, we can do anything but we can't do everything.
Especially when you have to get more done with less, a challenge so many Enablement teams are dealing with right now.
That's why it is extremely important to approach the discipline like a team sport.
When it comes to assembling your team, front-line sales managers are key players.
Why? This is what we'll discuss with our guest in this episode. Please welcome, the global sales enablement manager at the Sabre Corporation, Philip Stanley.
Here are some of the questions we tackle:
- Why are sales managers key stakeholders of sales enablement teams in general and yours in particular?
- How do you go about gaining FLSM buy-in? What are some of the pitfalls to avoid in order to build a good working relationship?
- Can you share an example of an initiative you've been working on that was successful because of the support of your sales managers?
- How do you go about enabling sales managers in their work?
- Do you have any resources you can recommend for anybody keen to learn more about this topic?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Philip Stanley on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philip-stanley-40718ba/
Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel H. Pink: https://www.amazon.com/Sell-Human-Surprising-Moving-Others/dp/1594631905
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g