Culture eats strategy for breakfast. You might have heard this quote before. When it comes to company culture leaders and their approach to leadership make all the difference. Our guest in this week's episode heads up a business that specialises in leadership development and executive coaching. In this episode, we'll discuss how sales leaders can transform their leadership approach to achieve sustainable high-performance environments. Please welcome the MD of Sork HC, Anthony Sork!
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- Why do organisations care about developing their leaders?
- What are the qualities of an effective leader?
- Which common leadership mistakes do you come across and what can managers do to avoid them?
- What sort of leadership style patterns have you come across? For example across certain industries or functions such as sales?
- What are typically the steps involved in transforming the leadership culture within an organisation?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Anthony Sork online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonysork/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Sork HC: https://sorkhc.com.au/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g