This week's episode features a sales transformation story of a business that went from random acts of enablement to a well-oiled enablement machine.
The enabler leading the charge will talk us through the journey of his high-growth organisation in all detail. This case study will provide a unique insight into the power of sales enablement and should be considered an inspiration for organisations that truly want to optimise revenue performance.
Please welcome, ACI Learning's Global Head, Sales Enablement Services and Revenue Operations Bill J Mathias Jr.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- Looking back at the time you started at ACI Learning, what did sales enablement look like?
- What are some of the key areas that you were considering as being the future of your sales enablement team?
- What are some of the challenges that you didn't expect to come across you had to deal with? How did you tackle those challenges along the way?
- How do you manage to maintain those relationships and create the alignment in such a fragmented stakeholder environment?
- As a training and professional development company, how do you utilise that skillset to train and enable your sales staff?
- What does your sales tech stack look like? Where are you looking to invest this year?
- Do you see that content plays a bigger role in communicating and engaging buyers throughout the sales process?
- What is next for your company? What does the future hold? Where do you want to take sales enablement in ACI Learning?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Bill Mathias Jr. online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wmathiasjr/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Claim your free Sales Enablement assessment valued at $1000: https://www.goffwd.com/podcast
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g