Mindset. It's what separates underperformers from the elite in any field, no matter if it's academics, sports, or sales.
That's why our guest in this week's episode has made mindset coaching one of the key focuses of his enablement approach at one of the world's most recognised SaaS brands.
In our conversation, he shares the relevance of the right mindset in sales, what sales can learn from other high-performance disciplines, and how to nurture mindset shifts.
Please welcome Hubspot's regional enablement partner for Asia pacific, Isaac Carroll!
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- What is mindset?
- How has the mindset required to achieve high performance in sales changed in the last few years? What hasn't changed?
- Employee acquisition cost and economic return of investing in talent
- Is mindset something you can change? Or is it something you have to filter when hiring sales reps?
- If someone is ready to change his mindset, are there industries that sellers can look at as case studies?
- Creating a safe environment to fail
- How do you go about as a leader, nurturing a mindset within a team?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Isaac Carroll online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/isaaccarroll/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Claim your free Sales Enablement assessment valued at $1000: https://www.goffwd.com/podcast
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g