People-focused enablement has the potential to improve the employee experience, morale, retention, and ultimately growth. In today's episode, we speak to an enabler who has made the people-first mantra core of her enablement approach. She'll share how enablement can contribute to making the employee experience a priority, how this relates to business impact, and the common pitfalls to avoid. Please welcome Loopio's Senior Director, Revenue Enablement, Stephanie White.
Here are some of the questions we tackle:
- How can enablement initiatives improve employee experience, morale, retention, and growth?
- How do you make sure that the employee experience you provide aligns with other efforts in this regard across the business?
- Do you get the impression that providing a great employee experience is always a focus or is it only on the agenda of senior leaders when there is a talent shortage?
- How has your approach to engaging sellers changed since Covid?
- What are some of the pitfalls to avoid and proven approaches to consider?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Stephanie White on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-white-sales/
Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/