If you believe that the sources of information on enablement best practices are a reflection of the industries practising enablement, you would be excused for thinking that it's a discipline exclusive to SaaS. What is often neglected, however, is that enablement, even though it might be a relatively new profession, is not exactly reinventing the wheel and we can build on existing best practices from other industries. Our guest in today's episode started his career at the US Coast Guard and will share how this experience has shaped his enablement approach. Please welcome Privitar's Director of Sales Enablement, Bill Parry.
Here are some of the questions we tackle:
- What made your coast guard learning experience a good one?
- Did you realise it at the time or was this a revelation once you transitioned into sales?
- What were some of the best practices you've been able to apply in your enablement work?
- Are you able to share any results you've been able to achieve with your approach?
- How can enablers be intentional about identifying existing best practices in other industries?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Bill Parry on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parryinc/
Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/