Sales Enablement fuels the ambitions of fast-growing start-ups that seek the promised land of unlimited scale.
So how can organisations strike a balance between hypergrowth and the human element of sales that is required to be truly buyer-centric?
This is one of the questions we attempted to tackle with our guest in this week's episode which is all about the human element of sales. Please welcome the Sales Enablement Director at Reachdesk and host of the Stay Human podcast, Malvina El Sayegh.
These are some of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- With so much effort to drive scale and automation in B2B sales, what are the qualities that we as humans bring to the table in B2B sales?
- Do you see the qualities we possess as humans being replaced by AI in our lifetime?
- What can organisations do to strike a balance between automating and humanising sales?
- What can sales leaders and sales enablers do to nurture the human element of their sales efforts and make it a competitive advantage?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Malvina’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malvina-el-sayegh/
- The #StayHuman Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/0nS5BBD2YmVeE9HkUOtwNc
- The Sales Brew Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5vl6xHDetPxFDt-qBlifg
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g