Enablers! It's time for yet another edition of This Month In Sales Enablement with all the resources you need to stay up to date with the Sales Enablement space including insights, events, jobs, and more! Brought to you by Devon McDermott and Felix Krueger.
- Watch the October live stream video recording
- Subscribe to the LinkedIn newsletter
- Keep on scrolling for a list of this month's resources
Georgia Watson's thoughts on the cultural aspect of onboarding. Listen to the full interview.
Dave Lichtman's thoughts on the challenge of asking the right questions when hiring enablers. Listen to the full interview.
Paul Butterfield's thoughts on positioning sales enablement as a strategic partner. Listen to the full interview.
Upcoming Events Events
Trust Enablement Summit (Americas: October 25th EST (GMT-4); Europe/Africa October 26th CET (GMT+2); APAC October 27th AET (GMT+10))
Sales Enablement Summit Sydney (Sydney, November 3-4th, 2022)
Steffanie White’s enablers in focus
Gartner - The Future of Sales Enablement
What Makes a Marketing Center of Excellence? (possible positioning for Enablement)
Sales Training: 26 Topics to Boost Sales Team Performance
Enablement Experience - Do you need to have been a seller? by Nick Lawrence
Is Enablement getting in the way of selling? by Aaron Evans
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g