Aligning sales enablement stakeholders can feel like herding cats if you don’t make sure that everybody is on the same page. The sales enablement charter is an extremely powerful tool to overcome this challenge to achieve collaboration, transparency, and alignment. Our guest in today's episode has successfully developed and implemented multiple enablement charters and she'll share with us her insights into the process and how to use the charter as a tool to maximize enablement's business impact. Please welcome the Revenue Enablement Director at Assent, Aimee Roberson.
Some of the questions we tackle in this episode:
- What is the definition and purpose of a sales enablement charter?
- What should be covered in a good enablement charter?
- How do you go about developing a sales enablement charter? Who is involved? Which steps do you take?
- How do you recommend a charter for large enablement teams to be structured? (e.g. sales, CS, partners, etc)
- How do you make sure the charter is continuously updated?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Aimee Roberson on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aimeealidaroberson1978
Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g