While Zoom has reduced friction during the B2B buyer journey, it has also lessened the ability of sales teams to effectively engage buyers in face-to-face meetings.
Zoom fatigue is real and the ability of a sales rep to effectively communicate with buyers remotely has become part of the modern sales skillset.
Our guest in this week's episode gives the sales teams of some of the most recognised technology brands in the world the voice and presentation skills needed to make Zoom meetings their competitive advantage.
Please welcome the Managing Director and Chief Speaking Officer of Jabba Training, Alistair Davis!
Here are some of the questions we cover:
- Why should salespeople consider working on their voice and acting skills in 2022 and beyond?
- What are the building blocks of an engaging virtual meeting performance?
- Do you see that certain demographics or industries have better voice and acting skills than others?
- What are the most common voice and acting skills that require improvement when you work with sales teams?
- What are the top tips you can share with our listeners on how to be more engaging in meetings today?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Alistair Davis' LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alistairbdavis/
- Alistair's Speakeasy Newsletter: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/the-speakeasy-6930475401139884032/
- Jabba Training: https://jabbatraining.com/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g