Systems and processes are absolutely crucial for consistency in sales. Especially now that the sales tech stack is as complex as it has ever been... and probably ever will be. One can really understand how sales reps might feel overwhelmed when they're asked to juggle multiple platforms during a sales cycle.
And that's precisely when Digital Adoption comes into play. Our guest in this week's episode is a digital adoption superstar, and she will share her top tips to support the human element of digital transformation in sales. Please welcome Cisco's Sales Enablement and Digital Adoption lead, Steffaney Zohrabyan.
These are some of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- What is Digital Adoption and how does the function fit into the context of sales enablement?
- What are the most common problems you have solved as a Digital Adoption pro in the past?
- What are the most common mistakes businesses make when planning for the human element of digital transformation?
- How much technology is too much to handle for sales reps?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Steffaney's LinkedIn Profile (follow for awesome content including the latest Sales Enablement jobs): https://www.linkedin.com/in/steffaneyzohrabyan/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g