What's harder than enabling your own sales team? That's right - enabling multiple sales teams across a complex partner ecosystem.
Our guest in this week's episode is an expert in channel sales enablement. She will talk us through the most common challenges she encounters, strategies to scale partner enablement effectively and how to go about launching a new partner enablement program.
Please welcome Ring Central's channel sales enablement strategist Devin Holub!
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- How do you effectively enable people without having to sit in the office and having those relationships?
- How do you go about establishing mindshare? How do you build it?
- How do you manage that balance between sale and personalisation?
- Are there other areas that you focus on to support your partners?
- How do you go about assembling those tools and content for enabling partners?
- If you had a clean slate as a business leader, how would you establish a partner enablement program?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Devin Holub online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/devinwholub/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Claim your free Sales Enablement assessment valued at $1000: https://www.goffwd.com/podcast
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g