Join us in the Krueger Marketing podcast studio this week for another episode of Sales Enablement Live, your weekly catch-up with Felix Krueger and our Sales Enablement community.
These are some of the topics we're discussing:
- Impact of Strategic Sales Enablement To The Bottom Line
- Sales Enablement Strategy And Approach Types
- Strategic Vs. Non-Strategic Approach
- Overcoming Barriers of Sales Enablers From Being Strategic
- Input That Sets Your Sales Strategy Apart
- Output That Makes a Difference
- Dedicated Resources for Sales Enablement
Be part of the Sales Enablement conversation. Register once to gain access to all future Sales Enablement Live sessions. Live streams take place every Wednesday 12 pm AEST (Tuesday 6 pm PT).
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g