Over the last 17 years, our guest has played a key role in enabling astronomical growth for his business across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and India. In this episode, we catch up with Phil Cleary, Senior Director for Sales Enablement at one of the world's most iconic technology brands, Salesforce.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- What are the key insights that came out from the Sales Enablement Society conference?
- Difference of high-performing organisations vs low-performing sales organisations
- Sales enablement evolving to revenue enablement and specialisation of the sales enablement role
- Competencies and common trends in sales enablement
- Local appetite for virtual communities and events
- How do you make sure that you stay strategically focused and shift the needle for Salesforce across all markets and product areas?
- Using the Customer 360 methodology in aligning to the customers
- What did you see happening during the pandemic that has affected the way your sales team works?
- How do business leaders ensure that they can successfully introduce a tech stack that supports a hybrid buyer journey?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
- Connect with Phil Cleary online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clearyphil/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g