In the fast-moving SaaS space, mergers and acquisitions are business as usual. Our guest in today's episode has led teams through nine acquisitions over the years and will share his insights on how enablement leaders can effectively navigate the challenges and capitalize on the opportunities that come with M&As. Please welcome the Executive Board President of the Sales Enablement Society and the Host of the "Stories From The Trenches" podcast, Paul Butterfield.
These are some of the questions we cover:
- On a high level, what is the role of enablement in the context of M&As?
- What are the key challenges and opportunities for the sales enablement function during an acquisition?
- How do you make sure the acquired company's sales effectiveness doesn't suffer during the integration process?
- What role does communication play in sales enablement during acquisitions, both internally and with external customers and partners?
- Can you share a success story or case study where sales enablement played a critical role in the successful integration of an acquired company?
- What advice would you give to sales enablement professionals who are navigating the complex landscape of acquisitions and mergers, and what are the top factors that contribute to success?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
Connect with Paul Butterfield on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulrbutterfield/
The SES Stories From The Trenches Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-enablement-society-stories-from-the-trenches/id1510380341
Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/