In the latest episode of Sales Enablement Live, we discuss key insights from this week's interview with Enablix CEO, Gaurav Harode, on sales content, navigating remote meetings and layoffs, and other updates on The State of Sales Enablement.
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Webinar - Strategic Sales Enablement: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6897760066473447424/analytics/
- Techcrunch article "Remote work and events startup twine acquires YC-backed Glimpse to launch on Zoom": https://techcrunch.com/2022/02/10/remote-work-and-events-startup-twine-acquires-yc-backed-glimpse-to-launch-on-zoom/
- The Sales Enablement Playbook by Cory Bray: https://www.amazon.com.au/Sales-Enablement-Playbook-Cory-Bray/dp/1546744762
- Inc. article "When Remote Layoffs Are Inevitable, How to Cut Ties Gracefully": https://www.inc.com/rebecca-deczynski/remote-layoffs-how-to-terminate-employees-zoom.html
- Sales Enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Connect with Gaurav Harode online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gharode/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g