It's extremely hard to find organisations that claim that Sales Development is an area that doesn't have room for improvement. And that's the exact reason our guest in this episode is an extremely demanded expert in the APAC region and beyond. His recipe for success is a combination of deep Sales Development experience paired with a no-nonsense approach. In this episode, we speak to Mark McInnes!
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- Why do organisations care about developing their leaders?
- What are the qualities of an effective leader?
- Which common leadership mistakes do you come across and what can managers do to avoid them?
- What sort of leadership style patterns have you come across? For example across certain industries or functions such as sales?
- What are typically the steps involved in transforming the leadership culture within an organisation?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Connect with Mark McInnes on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-mcinnes/
- Connect with Mark McInnes on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mamcinnes
- Connect with Felix Krueger on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
- Best Of Sales Skills (BOSS) Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1034566
- Mark McInnes' Sales Development as a Service: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sales-development-as-a-service/
- Mark's Salesmail Newsletter: https://markmc.co/salesmail/
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by FFWD: https://www.goffwd.com/learn
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g