In another episode of The State of Sales Enablement podcast, we talk to Adriana Romero, the Director of Enablement Solutions at LevelJump.io.
She is an engineer turned salesperson turned sales coach.
When it comes to sales enablement effectiveness, she walks the walk because she works for a Canadian technology vendor that specialises in the measurement of sales enablement's revenue impact.
When she's not designing highly effective sales enablement programs, she's teaming up with her best friend to build a business that helps Immigrant women.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- What's the state of sales enablement in Canada? And how does it compare to the rest of the world?
- What are your tips to make sales enablement a high-impact initiative? How can senior leaders introduce sales enablement in the organisation and make it work?
- For small organisations that don't yet have the resources or senior executive buy-in, what are some quick wins that they can achieve in enabling their sales teams better?
- How would you recommend tackling a more coaching-focused approach when enabling your sales team?
- What are the success metrics in sales enablement that one should focus on? How can businesses and sales enablement leaders make sure that they create that impact on sales performance?
- How has sales enablement evolved over recent years? What are some of the things you see going wrong with sales enablement?
- As members of the sales enablement community, how do we make sure we do not sacrifice quality with the growth of sales enablement as a function?
- What resources would you recommend to newcomers in sales enablement or people wanting to add that to their skill set?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.kruegermarketing.com/learn
- Connect with Adriana Romero online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrianaromero/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g