On paper, the concept of a sales playbook sounds amazing. You capture all the information sellers could possibly need to sell effectively in one place, hand the document over to the sales team, and start printing money. So why doesn't every sales organisation create a playbook that delivers results? Our guest in this week's episode will share her experience in developing high-impact sales playbooks, how to ensure adoption, and continuous improvement. Please welcome the host of the Stay Human podcast and the Sales Enablement Director at ReachDesk, Malvina EL-Sayegh.
These are some of the questions we discuss in this episode:
- What exactly is a sales playbook and why do organisations care about developing one?
- How do you recommend sales and sales enablement leaders go about developing a sales playbook?
- What are some of the options to optimise content access and adoption? Have you come across any innovation in this regard?
- How do you recommend the success of a sales playbook being measured?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode:
- Malvina’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malvina-el-sayegh/
- The #StayHuman Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/0nS5BBD2YmVeE9HkUOtwNc
- The Sales Brew Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5vl6xHDetPxFDt-qBlifg
- Pavilion (formerly Revenue Collective): https://www.joinpavilion.com/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g